The Tailoralls in alfalfa linen
Why you'll love it
- Unexpected, this piece demands attention in all the right ways.
- Surprisingly comfortable and roomy.
- Wear with a button up for work, a lace camisole for going out, or a white tee for casual Sundays.
Features and fit
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- 24k gold plated buttons
- Invisible centre back zipper
- Order according to your pant size, or one size up for a more relaxed fit.
- Available in bran (oatmeal) and black in the same fabric by special order.
Materials and care
48% linen, 48% viscose, and 4% Spandex
Machine wash cold, hang to dry, iron if needed
- 24K gold-plated buttons
Fit: Sized for a tailored fit. If you would like a relaxed fit, order one size up. Scroll through product images for size chart.
100% Return policy
Made ethically and to high quality standards in Vancouver, Canada.
A note from the designer: What is sharp and crisp and easy to style, yet has copious "lunch room"? These bad boys. And this colourway is particularly special - the herringbone contrast waistband is cut from a small leftover piece of my graduate collection from fashion school.