The High[est] Horse skirt
Why you'll love it
- Hello, super soft corduroy.
- Asymmetrical wrap design is topped off with a contrasting vintage button.
- Sits at the natural waist (high rise), with a bit of stretch to the fabric.
- Style with thick stockings and a button up for work, or over the knee socks and a sleeveless Saddle Shirt for a decidedly 60's look.
- Also available in a longer length (see the High Horse skirt).
Materials and care
- 97% cotton, 3% spandex
- Vintage button
- Dry/spot clean or hand wash.
A note from the designer
Inspired by the first wave of miniskirt frenzy back in the sixties, I added a little asymmetrical drape and vintage buttons that probably did, in fact, come from that same decade. It's very easy to customize the length according to your height - we will contact you after you place your order to check on your preference.
100% Return policy
Made ethically and to high quality standards in Vancouver, Canada.