Street and Saddle
Bronco | Equestrian Riding Pant
Hitting the sweet spot between pants and leggings, the Bronco is designed for life in and out of the saddle. Made from European milled sustainable fabric, they feature roomy pockets, an upper inseam gusset, and curve enhancing seams. Each pair is custom crafted for perfect fit and a variety of features.
- Almost-invisible front pockets that fits any phone
- Upper inseam gusset for comfort, superior fit and durability
- Fully elastic waistband is both structured and comfortable
- Specially designed no-gap zipper system
- Side zip or front fly closure
- Articulated knee patches
- Belt loops
Each pair is custom made. Pricing starts at $285. For more information, email email@example.com.
Materials and care
64% cotton, 29% micropolyester, 7% elasthane Blue Sign certified fabric
Knee patches 100% synthetic ultra suede
Machine wash cold, hang to dry
A note from the designer:
Pairs beautifully with: Paisley Floral Horse Camp Shirt and the Haymaker Henley.
Proudly Made in our Vancouver Studio