Street and Saddle
Ascot | Tencel Wrap Skirt
Complete with a ribbon racing stripe, the Ascot skirt is named after a famous horse race in England. Dressy but oh-so-easy to wear, we love styling them with a tailored shirt (and straw hat, of course).
- Breathable Tencel lyocell twill fabric
- Wrap around tie closure for a cute side bow
- French-made ribbon detailing
- Adjustable sizing, and custom lengths available.
Materials and care
- 100% Tencel lyocell
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle, hang to dry, iron if needed
A note from the designer: With ribbon trim inspired by riding rosettes, this skirt makes for a perfect post-victory-gallop outfit.
Proudly Made in our Vancouver Studio