Street and Saddle
Wool Waterproof Horse Power Jacket
Why you'll love it
- The fabric is out of this world. Smooth wool melton is bonded with an insulating microfleece, with a water-resistant layer in between.
- As a result, it's both tailored and cozy for every weather.
- A classic moto silhouette, reinvented.
- Welt pockets are made from leftover scrap lambskin.
- Hidden ribbon detailing inside the sleeve gusset and back yoke.
- Customize your sizing, ribbon and zipper colours.
- Unlined (so that you can enjoy the super soft fleece inner layer).
Designed with a cropped, tapered fit. Fits true to size. If you're planning to layer over thick sweaters, order one size up.
Materials and care
100% wool melton, bonded with 100% polyester fleece, polyurethane layer in between. The fabric was sourced as small batch.
Dry and spot clean.
Proudly Made in our Vancouver Studio
A note from the designer: This jacket is just nuts. I've been wearing mine out in the cold and freezing rain, and I would say that it's almost completely waterproof. It has quickly become my go-to whenever I head out the door. Wear it with the collar popped for ultimate chic-girl vibes.